Egyptian newspaper describes how US sponsored 'elected' president of Egypt Muhammad Morsi attended Eid prayers:--
- Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood president Muhammad Morsi prays Eid Adha prayers protected by 5,000 soldiers & 30 armored central security vehicles.
- 10 lines of security forces behind him to protect his 'prayers', girls from his political party 'Justice & Freedom' inspect ladies going for prayers.
- Republican Guards troops takes positions on rooftops of surrounding buildings.. Worshipers entering the mosque for praying entered through 12 electronic gates, Morsi himself enters from a side door..
In the meantime, Syrian president Bashar Al Assad prays at Al Afram mosque in Damascus, enters with the worshipers from the same door, surrounded by the local residents of the mosque and state officials on his sides.
- The above information were posted by real Syrian activists from Syria and around the world, not by western intelligent post office dubbed activists.
- Each piece of news is the responsibility of the person posting it.
- Analysis & articles are the opinions of the persons posting it.